Sunday, January 8, 2017

Welcome to My Blog!!

Hi all!!

It's a new year, so I decided to reboot my beloved blog here. I know it hasn't caught many people's attention but I guess that's mostly due to my neglecting it a bit. So, without further ado, I am going to start it up again. This blog is mainly just going to be a catchall for my emotions, and sometimes my struggles.

I wanted to start this reboot off with a real doozy of a topic. I'm a sufferer of clinical depression, I'll admit that right now. So when I see things in the world that deal with mental health and wellbeing, it strikes a very personal note within me. As anyone who's kept even the faintest eye on current events has probably noticed, the US has recently had one of it's most hotly debated and controversial electoral periods in a very long while. I was one of the many Americans who's choice for the next US President was a hotheaded, bullying, man-child who's many twitter tantrums just exhaust me, or a woman who's husband was most likely struggling with sex addiction, and the struggles with their foundation's corruption. Naturally, I voted for the woman. I sure hated the idea of a man-child as president.

Personal feelings and election results aside, I'm sure all of us in America are smart and observant to at least recognize something about Trump, even if some folks aren't quite ready to admit it yet. What is this "something", you ask? Well, it's that there just isn't something right about Trump's state of mental wellbeing. I could elaborately go on and on about each and every point I have regarding why I myself have observed this, but I think the recent Tweet from Keith Olbermann says it all:



Anyways, I guess I'll end this post here.

TTFN

1 comment:

  1. I have never heard of genetic sexual attraction before in my entire life but after I was intimate with my half-brother the way I feel and I know the way that he felt there had to be more to it so I got online and type in I slept with my half-brother who I met five years ago and genetic sexual attraction pops up wow so much of this I have bread I cannot get enough of it not trying to justify it just trying to understand it I always will have him as a soulmate from now on for the rest of my life I have really saw myself through his eyes before I had met my half-brother if someone would have told me that I would have slept with him I would have been chilled disgusting now I feel I have a lifetime connection with him no matter how far the distance and we do plan to meet each other occasionally rather sooner than later

    ReplyDelete